Monday, June 11, 2012

June Updates

Weeeelllll...here I am again...but late!!!

A 12th to 14th century stocking pattern.  Judith helped measure me and draft the pattern.
 I cut it out of my mock up muslin (below) to sew and see how it fits my legs...The muslin is wrinkled so i will have to IRON MY STOCKINGS!!!


Sleeves
I cut the cap from the same fabric as the bodice...Posted below...
The bottom  of sleeve is cut from the green tunic. 
I saved the embroidered wrist trim but decided not to use it.



Better view of the fabric texture of the upper arm.

I have been wracking my brain (and my puny stash) for ideas for the lining of the lower arms...
dare I?

I did dare and decided to line the bodice too. 
Did some more brain gymnastics and think I see a plan coming in
without purchasing any other fabric???  It's a mock up right?

No comments:

Post a Comment